- What can PrivaCare nurses do?
- PrivaCare’s trained nurses can assist with post-surgical care, urine catheterization, tracheostomy, injections, oxygen administration, and IV infusion along with many other services. For more information please visit our nursing at home page.
- How often will a nurse visit me?
- The frequency of nursing visits varies depending on the patient’s needs and treatment plan.
- Can I avail 12-hr or 24-hr nursing service?
- Yes, we offer 12-hr and 24-hr nursing service at home for patients in need.
- How qualified are nurses from PrivaCare?
- All PrivaCare nurses are professionally trained and certified. Also, most of our nurses have ICU experience.
- What can PrivaCare trained attendants do?
- PrivaCare’s trained attendants will help you or your loved ones with feeding, bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, and transferring along will with other tasks. For more information please visit our trained attendant page.
- Are PrivaCare’s trained attendants medically qualified?
- No, our trained attendants are not medical professionals. However, we do train our attendants to assist with activities of daily living.
- Are PrivaCare’s trained attendants reliable?
- Yes, we do a complete background check of our attendants before recruiting. Also, we provide them thorough training prior to appointing them to a patient.
- How long will a trained attendant stay at my home?
- You can avail long term or short term care for your loved one. You can opt for 12-hr or 24-hr trained attendant service as per need.
- What can PrivaCare physiotherapists do?
- PrivaCare’s physiotherapists help patients regain mobility. View our physiotherapy page for more details.
- Is physiotherapy same as massage?
- No. Physiotherapy follows a scientific approach towards solving problems. While the treatment might involve a few massage-like techniques, these are absolutely anatomically inclined.
- How much will each physiotherapy session cost?
- The cost per session varies depending on the patient’s need and treatment plan.
- Do you have a local facility for physiotherapy treatment?
- No. Our experts come to your home and treat you at your convenience.
- What will be the duration for each session?
- The duration per session ideally varies from 1-2 hours depending on the patient’s need and convenience.
- Will the physiotherapist visit me on weekends?
- Yes. Our physiotherapists will visit you on weekdays or weekends on timings that are comfortable for you.
- How can I rent medical equipment?
- To rent medical equipment, you can contact us via email (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at Mobile:0300-858-2273 (CARE)
- What type of equipment is available at PrivaCare?
- PrivaCare offers a wide range of medical equipment including beds & mattresses, cardiac range, mobility range and respiratory range equipment.
- Is there a minimum period of equipment renting?
- You can rent equipment on monthly basis. However, we do ensure flexibility on-need basis.
- How do I avail lab test at home from PrivaCare?
- To book a test, you can either email (Email: support @Priva.Care) or call us Mobile: 0300-858-2273 (CARE)
- What health tests does PrivaCare do at home?
- PrivaCare offers a wide range of routine blood tests and health packages. To view the entire catalogue of lab tests at home, please click here.
- How will I receive my reports?
- Your reports are available online at xxx
- Can I avail multiple lab tests at home?
- Yes, you can avail one or more lab tests at home as per need.
- How is billing handled?
- PrivaCare requires a 10 day deposit for nursing care, eldercare, and trained attendants. If you do not end up using 10 days of service we will refund you any remaining amount. Billing occurs for 12 or 24 shifts for nursing care, eldercare and trained attendants. Prorated amounts for less than 12 hours of service are not currently available.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept cash payments with more payment methods becoming available soon