PrivaCare offers highly trained attendants for in home service across Lahore, Pakistan & surrounding cities. An in-home trained attendant service provides holistic support at home. Trained attendants, also known as caregivers, take care of the daily activities of a person in need. They help with personal grooming, movement, feeding, and more.
Looking after someone who has just undergone surgery can be stressful for the family. However, a trained in-home attendant can make things easier by keeping a check on the patient’s essential vitals and supporting the family. If you have an elderly loved one who needs support and assistance with daily activities, we give them the care and compassion they deserve. Our in-home trained attendant service covers many of the same services as our elder care plan.
Our Trained Attendant Services Includes:
Assistance in maintaining a clean home.
Rental and sale of required equipment.
Toileting and Incontinence Care
High degree of compassion.
Bathing and Hygiene
Maintaining physical well being.
Hair cut, shave, nail care.
Helps individuals get out of their homes.
Assistance with feeding & meal plans.
Transferring and Positioning
Medical guided techniques for movement.
- Transportation Helps Get You Where You Want to Go
- At PrivaCare we know that frequent trips to the hospital can not only be time consuming but also physically taxing or not possible by elders. Our senior care package includes transport to and from Doctors Hospital Lahore as well as a dedicated staff guide during your visit to the hospital.
Your staff guide will help with any registration, assist you in locating your required doctor or visiting room, as well as help expedite the entire process ensuring your hospital stay is as short as possible.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care Are Provided with Compassion and Understanding
- maintaining a senior’s dignity is very important. Our trained Professionals understand how it may be uncomfortable to need assistance with toileting or incontinence care. That’s why there is a high degree of compassion and concern about making sure that client’s dignity is maintained when providing these services.
- Transferring and Positioning
- Moving and placing clients in correct posture position helps promote health and safety and proper functioning. Proper transferring and positioning from or into beds and chairs eliminates pressure areas on the skin, reduces weakening and stiffening of muscles, and encourages proper breathing and digestion.
- Bathing and Hygiene Provide a Positive Boost for Older Adults
- Seniors often need help with bathing and basic hygiene. These services are important in maintaining the client’s physical well-being and often also have an impact on their mental well-being. Being clean and having a more attractive appearance can give seniors a new outlook and help decrease depression.
- Mobility Assistance Helps Individuals Get Out of Their Homes
- PrivaCare provides clients with mobility assistance which can include getting out of their home. Being able to move about often helps build stamina and can also lead to improvements in increasing energy levels.
- Assistance with Feeding is Done With Dignity and Respect for the Individual
- Whether it is the result of an accident or another medical reason, there are individuals who may need assistance with feeding themselves. The trained Care Professionals from Interim PrivaCare can provide the necessary support and make sure that every effort is made to understand the individual and their eating requirements as directed by their overseeing medical professional.