PrivaCare offers high quality physiotherapy at home in Lahore, Pakistan and surrounding cities to help you recover faster & live better. Our Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) specialsits are here to help you regain mobility, movement, and strength.. From back pain, neck pain, knee pain, and ligament issues to Parkinson’s, Paralysis, Cerebral Palsy, and more. PrivaCare in home physiotherapy can heal both chronic and acute problems through our highly trained and skilled male & female physiotherapists.
Our Physiotherapy At Home Services Includes:
Back Pain Management
Covering numerous back pain issues.
Sports Injury Management
Sports injury related pain management.
Post Surgical Rehab
To further the healing process, as directed by your surgeon.
Helping you be as mobile as possible.
Parkinson’s Disease Management
Helping you gain independence.
Cerebral Palsy Management
Custom made plans for cerebral palsy.
Joint Pain / Arthritis Management
Alleviation of pain and reducing of symptoms.
- Back Pain
- A sedentary lifestyle, poor posture, and daily travel can cause persistent back pain. You don’t have to live with that pain. Get treated by a physiotherapist at home.
- Sports Injuries
- Have you stopped playing sports due to an injury? Or do you rely on pain relief sprays and sedatives? Don’t just alleviate the symptoms. Get to the root of the problem. Get physiotherapy at home.
- Post Surgical Rehab
- If you have just undergone surgery, physiotherapy at home can help you get back to normal faster. Regain your mobility with our expert in-home physiotherapy treatment.
- Did you know that with regular physiotherapy treatment, muscle tone can be improved making the patient as mobile as possible in paralysis.
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Parkinsonism is a movement disorder. Physiotherapy treatment can help the patient in gaining more mobility and independence
- Cerebral Palsy
- PrivaCare brings custom-made plans for cerebral palsy. Our physiotherapists work towards optimizing patient’s movement by improving the strength and flexibility of muscles.