PrivaCare’s senior/elder nursing care at home in Lahore, Pakistan help individuals remain safe, independent and engaged in leading enriched lives. We all have loved ones who are advanced in age and could use a little extra support at home. A trained PrivaCare Elder Care Specialist can provide that medical support and improve their quality of living This includes not only medical care offered by our highly qualified at home nurses but also assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs).
ADL’s are routine activities that people do every day without needing assistance but often times can be difficult for our elders. The basic ADLs include eating, bathing, dressing, feeding, transferring (walking) – to name a few. An individual’s ability to perform these ADLs is a vital part of their mental and physical well-being.
Our elder care at home services in Lahore, Pakistan can also be utilized as a source of comfort by those who are currently providing care to their loved ones. Many times we look to friends, family, or workers already in our home to provide support and care to our elders. While their intentions are in the right place, only a trained professional, such as a PrivaCare team member, can provide you with highly skilled medical care and support in case of emergency or with general day to day living.
Also, many of us live overseas, such as in the US, with family members living in Pakistan and are looking for peace of mind with a trusted home care attendant taking care and updating them on the health and well-being of an elder. A professional from PrivaCare can be a great relief at times when you cannot be there in person & when your own at home staff can not provide proper, assisted care.
Our Elder Care At Home Package Includes:
As per medical requirement.
Under direct doctor supervision
Rental and sale of required equipment.
Toileting and Incontinence Care
High degree of compassion.
Bathing and Hygiene
Maintaining physical well being.
Hair cut, shave, nail care.
Helps individuals get out of their homes.
Assistance with feeding & meal plans.
Transferring and Positioning
Medical guided techniques for movement.
- Medication Reminders Can Help Avoid Unnecessary Hospitalization
- A growing number of adults – approximately four out of five – are currently taking at least one medication while nearly one-third of adults take more than four prescription medications at the same time. Remembering to take medications on time is a big challenge, especially for the elderly. Your PrivaCare attendant can assist with reading labels and reminding seniors to take their appropriate medications while keeping full charting and documentation to relay back to their physician or doctor.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care Are Provided with Compassion and Understanding
- Maintaining a senior’s dignity is very important. Our trained Professionals understand how it may be uncomfortable to need assistance with toileting or incontinence care. That’s why there is a high degree of compassion and concern about making sure that client’s dignity is maintained when providing these services.
- Transferring and Positioning
- Moving and placing clients in correct posture position helps promote health and safety and proper functioning. Proper transferring and positioning from or into beds and chairs eliminates pressure areas on the skin, reduces weakening and stiffening of muscles, and encourages proper breathing and digestion.
- Bathing and Hygiene Provide a Positive Boost for Older Adults
- Seniors often need help with bathing and basic hygiene due to limited mobility and reach. These services are important in maintaining the client’s physical well-being and often also have an impact on their mental well-being. Being clean and having a more attractive appearance can give seniors a new outlook and help decrease depression.
- Mobility Assistance Helps Individuals Get Out of Their Homes
- PrivaCare provides clients with mobility assistance which can include getting out of their home. Being able to move about often helps build stamina and can also lead to improvements in increasing energy levels.
- Assistance with Feeding is Done With Dignity and Respect for the Individual
- Whether it is the result of an accident or another medical reason, there are individuals who may need assistance with feeding themselves. The trained Care Professionals from Interim PrivaCare can provide the necessary support and make sure that every effort is made to understand the individual and their eating requirements as directed by their overseeing medical professional.