Benefits of Home Care from PrivaCare
One of the most important goals of PrivaCare: Healthcare at Home is ensuring that ill, elderly and disabled patients receive high quality, personal, and compassionate care. Home Health care is designed to meet these needs by offering personalized service in the convenience of a patient’s home. Some conditions and procedures can of course only be treated in a hospital while other requirements can all be met through home care service – saving you time and money. Let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits of home healthcare from PrivaCare.
- The number one benefit of home health care is that it allows patients to receive personal care in the privacy and comfort of their own homes.
- For aging and home bound individuals, in-home care facilities them in remaining as functional and independent as possible, providing a much higher sense of security and dignity.
- Receiving home health care from PrivaCare helps to reduce unavoidable readmissions to the hospital. Reduces re-hospitalizations.
- Research shows that patients recuperating from illness, injury, or surgical procedures heal more quickly and more successfully when recovering at home versus in a medical facility.
- Family members often serve as the primary caregiver to their ill or elderly loved ones. PrivaCare provides needed assistance to family caregiver, allowing them to get back to their lives and enjoy more quality time with their homebound loved ones.
- With in-home care, families that are unable to serve as primary caregiver have the benefit of knowing that their loved ones are receiving professional, companionate, and personalized care in the convenience of their own homes.
- Easier for family and friends to visit.
- Promotes healing and provides more safety from infections.
- Allow more freedom and independence.
- More affordable than inpatient care. Saves money.
- Tailored to the need of each individual patient
- In-home care for seniors, it allows older adults to age in place and avoid making the move to an institution.
When a loved one is aging and has an acute or chronic illness, it is critical that they receive appropriate nutrition, medication, rest, and medical supervision. For many people, home health care workers can help loved ones maintain their level of wellness for a longer period. PrivaCare Pakistan offers a number of services to help meet these needs including customized elder care and nursing care packages.
Research shows that home health care services such as those provided by PrivaCare help patients by:
- Improve clients’ ability to walk or move around,
- Get in and out of bed and have less pain when moving around,
- Improve bladder control,
- Get better at bathing,
- Become short of breath less often,
- Require less urgent, unplanned medical care in general and related to a wound.
Protects Personal Freedom
Once the transition to a health care facility occurs, such as a nursing home or even extended stay in a hospital , a senior gives up a significant amount of freedom. So, if a loved one can remain at home safely with some level of care, they’ll maintain more privacy and dignity. And they can be more in control of their personal choices regarding meals, schedules and other activities of daily living. It is vital for a persons mental and physical stability to feel “in control” of their health.
Studies show that people living with chronic illness or disability, living at home is often the best option for physical and mental well-being. It’s difficult to quantify the advantages of companionship for someone needing home care, but research indicates that social isolation can do as much harm to someone’s health as smoking. Mental stability and a feeling of control is vital in a person’s overall health.
Reduces Stress for Client and Loved Ones
PrivaCare at home services benefit a senior who has more needs than family members or house staff can provide due to work, or need time away from care responsibilities. Our home care staff can help families to avoid missing family time, children’s activities, and declining career opportunities. Our services meets from PrivaCare the needs of a variety of patients.
The Special Needs Adult Patient
Independent living is the ultimate goal for the special needs adult. We provide the type of support which allows adults with disability challenges to maintain a full life at work, home or school. That support ranges from total daily assistance to intermittent personal assistance or the occasional routine assessment of the individual’s physical condition.
The Geriatric Patient
As more of us age there is a greater than ever need to offer care in the home as an alternative to institutional care. Maintaining individuality, autonomy and the right to continue their lifestyle at home is the goal of geriatric patient. Their entire lifetime has been spent with a focus on the home and we help provide the support to remain there, happier and healthier than in an institutional setting. PrivaCare provides compassionate care to our elders, not making them feel “bound” with their conditions but rather helping them feel more alive then they have before by assisting with all activities of daily living while still letting the patient feel in control.
Our PrivaCare offices not only keep extended regular office hours we are never more than a phone call away day or night. Our “On-Call” availability ensures you won’t have to wait until the next day or Monday morning to address a need or a concern or schedule a time with a doctor and then waiting in a waiting room for often 30-60 minutes past your scheduled time. This includes new services or a change in existing services.
After hours’ calls are quickly relayed to our staff so you get the same personal attention you would during regular hours. Just dial our number and we’ll take care of the rest. Because your needs won’t be limited to business hours our availability won’t be either. Call us today at 0300-858-2273. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Each person we assist is a special individual with their own needs and wishes. A vital part of our job is identifying and developing a plan of care that recognizes and specifically addresses these unique requirements. We are committed to encouraging individuality, autonomy and privacy as integral parts of a healthful home care experience. We are committed to your opportunity to remain at home, independent and secure in the heart of the family young or old.
At PrivaCare we thoroughly discuss our policies and expectations with our staff regarding their courteous and professional behavior prior their employment with us. All of our staff have passed our rigorous hiring standards and have had their backgrounds and medical training/education verified by our senior doctors to ensure you receive the best medical care possible.
Consistent communication between our staff and the patient and or the family is the foundation of excellent care. Matters as simple as a schedule adjustment or as potentially complex as a change in the patient’s condition need to be reliably communicated to ensure the patient’s well being and we consider this a top priority. Good communication also helps in the event there are concerns or problems that require intervention on our part to resolve. The goal of improvement often times is aided by acting on patients input or suggestions and we view that conversation as an opportunity to create a better condition.
This is just a brief detail on some of the benefits PrivaCare can provide. If you have any questions or concerns we invite you to please contact us at 0300-858-2273 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide any support you require. PrivaCare – recover faster, live better.